Α. General terms
1. The website dentalimplant.gr is the property of Panagiotis Lampropoulos.
2. The copyright of the Content (e.g. software, information, data, trademarks, logos and any other distinguishing features) and Services website (site) of dentalimplant.gr entered in the Internet, are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on copyright and industrial property.
3. Any copying, distribution, transportation, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or mislead the public about the real provider of the Content Site is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of the Content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written permission of dentalimplant.gr or any other holder of copyright.
4. The use of this website must be for personal and private use only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by others. Visitors must use the website in accordance with the law, morality and the present conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions, which may cause damage or malfunction, or that affect or endanger the provision of services the dentalimplant.gr
5. Where this website contains links to third party websites, the dentalimplant.gr is not responsible for the content of these pages for any loss or damage which may arise from their use and the visitor has access to them entirely his own choice and responsibility.
6. The names, images, logos and trademarks, representing dentalimplant.gr or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks of dentalimplant.gr or third parties protected by applicable trademark laws and commercial and industrial property. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
Β. Protection of personal data
Dr. Panagiotis Lampropoulos, D.D.S., located in 4 Omirou Str., Nea Smyrni, Greece as auditor of the data contained in this website informs the visitors that the processing of personal data provided (in as “data”) in writing, by electronic or telecommunication means to provide them the requested service. The data of the users sent electronically to the website remain confidential and not communicated or disclosed to third parties. Users of the website are not required to provide personal data. However, if you do not, may prevent the delivery of the requested service.
The personal data of the website users will not spread and will not be disclosed to third parties. But may be disclosed to employees, employed by the data controller of the site and to those that has delegated the provision of services, as well as to employees and managers, to which the auditor has given an update list of the website data.
At any time Users of the website reserve the right to control their personal data and to request correction, updating, or their delete, and they may exercise the rights according to the provisions of Regulation 679/24.05.2016, by written request to the manager of the website Dr. Panagiotis Lampropoulos, D.D.S., located in 4 Omirou Str., Nea Smyrni, or at dentalimplant.gr , by clicking at “Contact”.
Visiting the website and using the services of dentalimplant.gr constitutes unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.